Mastercam is once again on the move! Next week, on June 6 and 7, join us at the OrthoTec show (Booth #315), located at the Orthopaedic Capital Center at Grace College in Winona Lake (Warsaw), IN to see Mastercam Swiss Expert in action!
Mastercam Swiss Expert is designed to control a variety of Swiss-style NC Machines, and is popular with watch-making, medical device, dental, automotive, and electronics companies—all known for the requirement of extremely small but very precise parts.
Swiss Expert delivers everything you need to make the most of your Swiss machine, including:
- Solids-based programming precision.
- Easily read in and machine families of parts.
- Full support for gang, turret, and sub-spindle programming.
- Immediate machine simulation, letting you see your finished job before it goes to the shop floor.
- Support for unlimited programming streams.
- Powerful synchronization tools for complete control over your streams.
- G-code editor tailored to a multi-stream Swiss environment.