Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

5 axis aerospace composites machining house needed.

mcpgmr

We are looking to partner with an aerospace machining vendor. We are manufacturing commercial jet engine fairings and extension panels and do not have the capacity at this time to keep up with the demand. We will share fixtures and programs and any other information to make you succesful provided that an NDA is in place and you are a qualifying shop. Please email me with serious inquiries only. Thank you!

[email protected]

www.gtweed.com

• 2 months later...

Hello all! Our Supply Chain people are still looking for a supplier to help us ramp up to full production and also be a backup supplier. We have two big engine programs that are going to be running in parallel and will not have the machining capacity to support these programs until August of this year. We are looking to partner up and develop a long term relationship with a qualified aerospace composites machining supplier. Please feel free to ask questions. I will answer as best as I can without an NDA in place. For serious inquiries we can expedite the NDA process so that you may learn more specifically about part geometries and configurations. Thank you!

Oscar and his company gets my vote for composites guys. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the vote James.

Not sure if it's the case in this instance, but some of the times our quotes aren't the cheapest. There's a very good reason for that... We are amongst the best in the industry at what we do.

The first part(quotes), I have no say in, but the second part(being the best at what we do), is the that part I and other very smart and dedicated people here do. And as you know, we de it very well.