Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Help! Regenerating operations

Mr Ed

I keep getting a toolpath allocation error (toolpath allocation too low) when trying to regenerate a Surface Rough Pocket operation. I am running 1gig of RAM with toolpath allocation set at 350,000 and data base allocation set at 150,000. I tried setting toolpath allocation up to 2,000,000. Got the same error still. Any suggestions? confused.gif

[ 05-08-2003, 06:26 PM: Message edited by: Mr Ed ]

• 2 months later...

Mr. Ed,

Sorry this is so long after your original posting. Welcome to the forum. You would be better to do a search on the regular Mastercam forum for Allocations. There have been several topics which discuss these settings in Mastercam. The Instructor forum is usually reserved for questions involving instruction techniques and methods for those who regularly conduct classes on Mastercam.