Welcome to eMastercam.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

2D .jpg photograph image converted to a 3D model

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

carpenters

carpenters

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I am looking for someone that can take a 2D .jpg image from a photograph and convert it in 3D(.stl), ready for cutting on a 3 axis simultaneous CNC machine. We are carving an app 16” tall image into a solid door panel.
If this is something you can do, please let me know and I will send you the image.
lena@4carpenter.com

Festus

Festus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 516 posts

I am looking for someone that can take a 2D .jpg image from a photograph and convert it in 3D(.stl), ready for cutting on a 3 axis simultaneous CNC machine. We are carving an app 16” tall image into a solid door panel.
If this is something you can do, please let me know and I will send you the image.
lena@4carpenter.com

Can you send me the photo? i'll see what we can do.

Nana111

Nana111

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
HI there
Actually ,it is a little bit difficult for me to convert 2D .jpg photograph image to a 3D model without any third party image processing tool.
I think it would be more convenient to do that using an image converter.And you can just google it and select the most suitable one for you.

htm01

htm01

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
that would be a good project to take to your reseller for a demo on Mastercam Art