Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Active Reports - min/max x-y-z

gms1

Is there a setting to make the min/max x-y-z values the active report spits out the actual values in the nc file? Right now it gives me values based on world coordinates, not what the values are based on the WCS I'm in which is what the operator will see in the program. So if my WCS is setup .100 off of x and y all the numbers in the active report are off .100.

• 4 weeks later...

After I posted this I sent a giant laundry list of changes/fixes/needs for active reports to qc including this issue. I was told it was forwarded to the product manager at cnc software but haven't heard anything since then.

I tried both of the variables too JP and couldn't get it to work either.

one thing that drives me absolutely nuts, is max z not showing up for surface toolpaths...That number is one of THE most important information to get from any setup sheet. think about it- for surface toolpaths you really don't know the max z from the toolpath (aside from occasional use of depth limits). For all the 100's of fields that active reports has, ANY cheezy g-code editor can find max z.

Wonder how much they paid for crystal reports? yet again, so close but yet so very far.... when you actually try to use it. :veryangry:

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...

I used the tool listing for Z max but when working in a different WCS, it gets messed up.

CNC suggested I use the variable out of Operation, which I did, now I get NO value at all sad.gif

Hi JParis,

Tell if this problem already solved?