Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X6 MU1

Brian B 74

Go to "START", "Mastercam X6", "MCAMX Control Panel Applet", "User Interface", change "File dialog style" to "Mastercam X style", "Apply", "Green check" and see if that works for you.

Hi Peon

Worked a treat Thanks. And they have even fixed the posting ask/overwrite bug in the Mastercan X style file app that was forcing me to use the windows style file app. :thumbsup:

The X6 MU1 readme contains a list of bug fixes, minus one that forgot to be included - here it is - 107146 I(GES - The attached IGES file is from SDRC - It reads into X5 MU1 and X6 with all of the trimmed surfaces handled nicely. In X6 MU1 and X7 all of the trimmed surfaces error out and come in un-trimmed.)

Jim, where can I find the readme file? I've been looking and I can't seem to locate it. -Thanks

There is only an uninstall for X6.. If you uninstall to remove MU1, you will have to reinstall

X6.

I wouldn't be too quick to do that though. I have custom tools going back to X2 that run fine in X6MU1

I suspect this will be something simple.

For some reason I can't download your error warning.. Windows says it is too big..

Can you post it again or just quote what it says..

I sure do miss the Recent Folders drop down box. That saved a lot of time for me when opening and saving files. Will it be coming back?

Brian I complained about this face to face with Mike Rosa recently and he was going to look into it for me but haven't heard anything as yet. I really miss this and the favorites bar also.