Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X6 MU1

Brian B 74

• 2 weeks later...

It should have always worked this way.

Whenever you have an active plane that is not top, the indicator lines function as they were intended.

This does need to be better documented, it's my understanding it will be.

Hopefully in MU2

Try this

Go into Settings, turn on,, "Update Cplane and Tplane when changing Gview

Go to a Top WCS, Top plane, brown lines Rotate the Top Plane 10 degrees about the Z, Blue Lines, you're working on a different Tplane Rotate that new plane 10 degrees about the Z, Blue lines rotate again

Now go into the WCS Manager, set the Cplane to the New View 8, Green lines, you've changed your Graphic views.

It actually caused another problem with my crosshairs the are color 11 I think they are actually the toolpath origin crosshairs. How can I turn them off?

I had a discussion with Mcam support about that Thur, the origin will stay brown while in the Mcam Top toolplane because it is associated to the World Coordinate System Top, If you switch to the Front toolplane the origin color changes to the aux origin color associated to the toolplane.

Not certain if I'm diggin' the change. <_<