Welcome to eMastercam.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

x6 STILL NO CONSISTaNCY

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Teh Bear without Brains kinda idiot

Teh Bear without Brains kinda idiot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts
I can understand why BR is "mad as hell"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
rx8pilot!

BR stands for Best Regards

BR
Alex

rx8pilot

rx8pilot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Hilarious! Obviously I spend more time engineering than socializing.

Colin Gilchrist - Eapprentice

Colin Gilchrist - Eapprentice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,577 posts

I would personally like to punch the person in the face who set-up the default values in Mastercam. Just unbelievable.

Carmen,

Are you aware that you can edit your Operation Default values (both English and Metric)? You can setup values exactly how you want them, and you can also create multiple 'Operation Default' files, and set each of your Machine Definition files to load: Custom Defaults, Custom Operation Libraries, and Custom Tool Libraries.

If you've got suggestions about some defaults you think should be changed for everyone, please send in your suggestions to QC.

Guest_CNC Apps Guy 1_*

Guest_CNC Apps Guy 1_*
  • Guests

I would personally like to punch the person in the face who set-up the default values in Mastercam. Just unbelievable.

That seems a bit over the top. Really, you want to punch someone int he face? For that?
  • uncle_dolan likes this