Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Haas ST lathe tap cycle G32-->G84

First time trying to use rigid tap on my ST-10.

Post is outputting a G32, we need a G84.

Anyone know what to change in the post? I did not find a switch anywhere, I was hoping it would be that simple...

Any help appreciated.

Dave

Dave,

Typically, I take the ptap out of a milling post and set it up, a couple of variables may need to be altered but that's the gist of it.

If you want to send me a z2g I have some time today, I'll alter it and send it back to you

First time trying to use rigid tap on my ST-10.

Post is outputting a G32, we need a G84.

Anyone know what to change in the post? I did not find a switch anywhere, I was hoping it would be that simple...

Any help appreciated.

Dave

Which post do you have, MPMaster ? Do you want to make the Mods yourself or for anyone of us to do them here.

• 1 year later...

I don't have it in front of me but it was something like search for "canned cycle" "Tap" or try "G32". There should be an area where is talks peck cycle g81, and tap cycle G32. Then I think you needed to change the feedrate letter from e to f and I think you also need to take out a line like pl_peck. Im trying to help out as best at I can but I have been locked out of work for 2 weeks now because of the govt shutdown so I can't take a look at my post.