Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

HAS ANYBODY EVER GOT THE TOOL LIST TO COME OUT AT THE TOP OF A LATHE PROGRAM IN V9?

You probably need to set up the tool table. Do a search in your post(s) for pwrtt. If you don't see it, it's not set up and you'll have to build the table.

If it's in there there will usually be a switch and you have to set it. Sorry I can't give you more info but it's been about 12 years since I've even looked at V9 for more than a glance so...

Your Mastercam Dealer is usually a good resource. They may have a generic FANUC post laying in a archive somewhere.

HTH

P.S. When you type in an online forum, it's usually best to make sure your CAPS lock is off. It's considered yelling. ;)

P.S.S. Welcome to the forum. :cheers:

I don't even have any V9 stuff in my archives anymore to look at. I did a huge purge about 5 years ago of files and anything prior to X4 IIRC went bye bye.

Sorry.