Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

min. max. travel

I have edited a post for an Okuma that I program for and I am now pretty used to seeing the min. max travel, I am now programming a HAAS using the GENERIC HAAS 4X MILL post. I can't seem to get it to post the overall or the indiviual tool min. max travel. is it possible to do this or am I missing something real simple?

I just looked through the Generic Haas 4x Mill post.. I dont see anything in there where its figuring the max min extents..

Its possible to do about anything.. given enough time.. however its not going to be as simple as turning it on for the post from the look of things.. looks to me like it would require adding in all of the logic to compute the max min values.. which from what I have seen isnt in that generic post..

In MpMaster its accomplished using a buffer to read through the nci file and calculate the max min values.. then output them in the proper places.. its not a trivial task