Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

M106 instand of M06

Thank you. Much easier than i thought.

Gizmo, you are right. M106 is return to Toolchange point in all Axis + Tool change!

I do have an other Question. Is there any possibility to set a Parameter, that every posted Coordinate System like G54, G55 G54.1P1 for example is overwritten with G54.2P1 When you use different planes? Can the user decide when creating tool path, if the he wants an output in different coordinate System like G54, G55 ... or if he Just want all operations in G54.2P1 coordinate system?

Sorry for my bad english!

Nico, error for all views? It should no give you an error. In Fanuc style posts the G54.1 PXX is the default method for extended workoffsets. On some machines you can use the G112 and above just depends on the way the parameters are set-up. The thing that messes with people it why does 0 equal 54 and why does 54 equal G54.1 P48. I made logic years ago where G54 was G54 and 1 was G54.1 P1. The post would error out of something was not done the correct way to support a machine. The process follows no logical steps for machines it was just something almost anyone who deals with Mastercam either deals withs or changes their posts to the method I metioned. You pick how much control you want and then go from there.