Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Error in SAVMOD. KI Error Code:530 Key already used in archive,

Help any one?

Error in SAVMOD. KI Error Code:530 Key already used in archive,

I click ok.

another window pops up and says Error Accessing .x_t file.

I delete the solid I created and I can save.

I recreate the soild, and I can not save.

I checked there are no dirty Opps.

Its never done this before.

Its just been one of those days.

Any ideas?

Thanks

post-51145-0-24812300-1394146352_thumb.png

Hello everyone,

I just want to take a moment to thank all who helped your amazing, without you all this wouldn't be possible, mostly me.

Ok so if this happens to you Run a registry cleaning and search for missing .dll . I also deleted all temp files. then rebooted.

I can now create solids without the SAVMOD Error 530 and the other message Error Accessing .x_t file.

However, when I reopen those files it will give me the error but then I resave and no longer do I have the error,

what is going on I am still uncertain however, I am leaning toward a/an registry error/corruption.

If anyone as any input I would love to hear it I was ready to reformat my entire Machine seeing as its only purpose is mastercam.

Thanks to all

PS I used CCleaner Pro

This forum is for post processors; you would get more/some help if posted on the industrial forum.

Also sharing your Mastercam file would be helpful.

I have personally never used a registry cleaner, don"t really think you should need to.

Also never seen the SAVMOD error, so cant help you there sorry.

Allan