Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

lathe canned cycle depth value

i recently started using version x4 after using 9 for several years. i converted my version 9 post to x and have got It posting pretty good but i cant figure out why in my g71/72 cycles it puts out a value of 0. for my depth. i use the single line canned cycle for my machines. example: G71 P1 Q2 U0.01 W0.005 D.05 F.014, right now it puts out this :G71 P1 Q2 U0.01 W 0.005 D0. F.014

THANKS

There were issues bringing a lathe post out of V9 and earlier into a later version of X, which may have been X3 and later, there are parameter changes that the older post does not recognize.

It may well be usable with a couple of minor changes but unless you are up to those changes, definitely contact your reseller