Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Help Anilam 3300mk post

Hello all,

We have a Fryer bed mill here with an Anilam 3300mk control. We usually program it conversationally at the controller but we have a project we are doing with X6 and don't have a post for it. Years ago when we had Version 8 we had a post for this controller that would spit out the perfect code in conversational language that this machine liked. Since upgrading I no longer have that version 8 stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Crazy, I have contacted the reseller their moving at a snails pace :scooter: I know their are others on this forum that have had the same issues as I am having thought they might have a post they could send me.

Well seeing how that is undercutting the dealer I doubt it and also since it against the rules of this forum. If something were to happen to your machine then you might try to hold that person responsbile not sure who is crazy enough to take that kind of responsibility on their back.

Not a machine I have ever seen in any of the shops I have been in so not sure about all those same people that could help either.