Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

back plot issue

Rick46

When I use my back plot now for some reason it shows the toolpath displayed and or shaded before I even hit the play button. I cant turn the display off and watch the toolpath lines be generated as I back plot the path. the lines or shading is run all the way to the end already before I even start at the beginning of my tool path to back plot it. It does not do this on all of my files. Is this a bug or is there something I need to check or un check to have a blank screen that gradually shows my tool path as its ping back plotted. TIA...

I don't know if this amount to anything but I don't have this issue in X6 only in x7. and I can make changes to my nvida display though the NVidia control panel without having admin control. Is there something there I can look for and possibly change to see if it fixes issue with X7 backplot ? according to the IT guy we have a 600 series NVidia card and latest drivers in the computer but I cant see what is what with out having admin control to the computer.

I've never seen that option so it's possible. I will check at work tomorrow and report back with my finds. Is this button one that's displayed in plain view on the backplot page? Possible it got clicked by accident if so. Again I will look and see when go to work tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestion.

ok just an update and fix to the problem I was having. Some how the trace button in the backplot got clicked on accidently and toggled to the on mode causing the problem I was describing above. So really wasn't a problem just an option that is never used that got turned on some how. thanks for all that helped..