Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Anyone using a 3d Connexion device

Pitka_Guru

If you do a search you will find a lot of information on the subject. Most on here do use them and wouldn't dream of programming without on ever again. I use a spacepilot pro and love it. The space mouse pro is also nice but doesn't have as many buttons.

• Like 1

Occasionally I will get an error with the 3Dconnexion mouse, it says I have a missing or wrong .dll file upon windows startup and when I start Mastercam I get a driver error on the mouse and it crashes Mastercam. I loose all my settings and I have to restart my computer to fix the issue. It's happened to me twice awhile back and this morning.

Any ideas?

Anyone else have this happen to them?

I have a wireless space mouse for my laptop and it does not pick up in Mastercam for some reason. It worked initially and then stopped. It works on the trainer tool that comes with it.

Any ideas?

It happens to me sporadically. reboot the computer and it's fine....

Greg,

Download theses drivers all ready tested with SW2014 and 2015 and X8 and before. you will notice with these drives that it is smoother and faster and may find your self turning down the speed like me. I used to run in the old driver at almost 100% and found my sell turning way down.

I have tested them with Pilot Pro Space Mouse Pro both wired and wireless and the SpaceMouse Wireless work great in all.

review picture.

post-1097-0-41461100-1408655680_thumb.jpg

Hockey guy,

I would download the latest drivers also . when you install the drivers it will review what is running as for applications to run with. You say it ran for a while on what version of MC did run. I have one set on one Laptop with windows 7 and another one on Windows 8.1 and have know issue up today with the SpaceMouse Wireless and Mastercam X7 and X8.

If the new drivers do not help contact me and I will check with the main office.