Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

5 axis rotary

KRZYSZTOFS

Do  you mean you want the machine to be stationary and you would like to drill holes so that just the table rotates? . First of all I think it would be the C-axis as C rotates around Z.

In the drill cycle there is a tab Axis Control / Rorary axis control. In Rotation  type click 3-axis (rotate about Z-axis)

Gracjan

I am using  5 axis haas post I have tryed toolpath transform , rotate obout top plane and g codes look like this

T1 M6
G0 G54 G90 X0. Y2. B0. A0. S951 M3
M10
M12
G43 H1 Z2.
G81 G98 Z-1. R.1 F4.26
G80
X-2. Y0.                                                I like that to be  B90.
G81 G98 Z-1. R.1 F4.26
G80
X0. Y-2.                                                                         B180.
G81 G98 Z-1. R.1 F4.26
G80
M5
G0 G28 G91 Z0.
M30

Hum get a hold of your dealer and see if they can do a gotomeeting with you. Pretty straight forward stuff and should have no problems doing what I said. If you are then call your dealer and have them walk you through it.

HTH

Like I said get a hold of your dealer. Problem is there are people who use boot leg copies of Mastercam. We cannot know if you are a legal user or not. The fact you are on one of the most pirated versions make me at least weary to help any more than I have already done. Provide me a sim number I can check back to CNC with and I will be glad to go further. I have worked hard to be a legal user and will help anyone, but until we know more about you I have done as much as I can do.

Like i posted before we are using genuine version of mastercam and I known I can contact shopware with any problem i have but if every mastercam user call a dealers with all problems nobody have to post here and nobady can lern

from it.

Thanks

You're right about that, but when you ask for help with a post issue it's a little bit more involved.

Someone would have to take a look at your post and pinpoint the problem, and you are in the right place for

Help , and to learn mastercam.

Hey Krzysztof , I'll take a look at it. plz  send me the your pst file as I am sure you must have done something to it . 

Usually when someone has a problem like that , there is a part rusting on the machine and there is pressure to get it done yesterday. I take it this is not the case....

I'll look at it tonite.

GRacjan