Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Right Click Options

metalmansteve

Correct, I'm talking about the menu that appears when pressing the right mouse button.  I have the quick-mask-wireframe icon loaded in it.  

When you left click the QM icon, it selects all wireframe which is good.  When you right click the QM icon, it should allow you to select only wireframe ignoring solids/surface/etc.  But it doesn't.

Metalman Steve are you right clicking or left clicking on the Quickmask? The reason I ask is they each one have a right and left mouse click ability. Right Click is the ONLY ability with the Quickmask and the Left Click is the ALL ability with the Quickmask.

It the only thing in Mastercam that does not show you the little mouse to know it has double functions.

The AutoCursor has the little mouse that shows up when you hover over it  that means it has 2 functions controlled by the mouse click. The Levels, Color, and other things on the bottom of the screen do as well, but not the Quickmask so most people are not aware they have 2 functions just by the way you right or left click on them.

HTH