Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

How do I get rid of Mpl.pst? - Help

newbie70

My Name is Ron

HTH (Hope that Helps)

No you do not have to delete the post, but what has happened is in your control definition so how the post got changed and by going through the Control Definition you can select the correct post for your machine. Might get on the phone to your dealer and if they do gotomeeting that can walk you through it very quickly.

HTH

Hi Ron

I accidently fired up Mpl, then when I was done with the programming part it was asking me to select post. I selected this post and hence after I programmed, the default setting became Mpl. pst. There's no option in CD folder to swap with  any other post. So I had to delete it from CD settings.

Newbie70

Hi Ron

I accidently fired up Mpl, then when I was done with the programming part it was asking me to select post. I selected this post and hence after I programmed, the default setting became Mpl. pst. There's no option in CD folder to swap with  any other post. So I had to delete it from CD settings.

Newbie70

Yes there is problem is if you do it the wrong way through the operation manager and not through the settings drop down you make this very mistake. You go to Settings at the top of the screen and then scroll down to Control definition. Then Click on the Post Processors button and that will pop up the area to add file or delete files. You pick on the post listed and then can decided to delete it. You can here add a new post if there is one you would like to add. Again all of this is covered in the documentation I mentioned earlier in the thread.