Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

POST Generic Haas TL 2X Lathe

Just a guess but as far as I know your tool is on the Negative side of the part on the TL compared to a normal lathe. Try picking the Lathe WCS that says -D,+Z and use toolholders that face up, I think. Maybe...

But I doing to replace another machine already generates correctly, so does not generate the correct Canned (threading cycles, ...)

Captura%20de%20tela%202015-02-04%2014.47

I'm sorry but I just don't understand what your saying.

Sorry for my english!

I'm saying I change the machine GENERIC HAAS TL 2X LATHE MM to LATHE DEFAULT MM and already generates the code with the correct X axis. Canned Cycles but do not match, for example threaded cycle is not correct.

Do you think moving my system works  (WCS) longer correct?

I have the WCS + D + Z.

Captura%20de%20tela%202015-02-04%2014.47

IF everything in your posted code is good (G2 & G3 for example) look for this in your post 

dia_mult     : 2     #Multiplier for output on X axis (Neg. switches sign of X)

& add or remove the negative (-) sign to switch the x output.

HTH

Thank you very much
  • 1 year later...

I am trying to use this generic 2x Haas post for our Haas ST-15 lathe (2 axis lathe work), but it is also coming out with negative X values instead of positive values.  In order for me to get the program to run, I need to flip the signs on X and I and also switch all of my G02 and G03 codes.  Is there anything I can do to fix this post?

I am trying to use this generic 2x Haas post for our Haas ST-15 lathe (2 axis lathe work), but it is also coming out with negative X values instead of positive values.  In order for me to get the program to run, I need to flip the signs on X and I and also switch all of my G02 and G03 codes.  Is there anything I can do to fix this post?

The post directly above yours has the answer. Reverse the sign of the 'dia_mult' variable. If it is '2', change it to '-2', or vise versa.

• Like 1