Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Sorting Chains?

guitar

See what the sort options in the chain box says. I wonder if it was set to "ON" when X9 was finaled as a program. Some programmers for the software leave things on. It can really mess up our end if you don't use it that way.

I have X0 loaded but I'm in a big project right now, so I'll stay with X8 for now.

Machineguy

There is no on/off in the sort options. And when I try to sort, I get a mess again. Another thing I notice is when you try to override the default values in the "Reference position" section by selecting "from machine", after you close the dialog and refresh to tool path it goes back to the default values unless you manually type in the values you desire. Also having problems with depth cuts on the dyna optirough not working properly. Thanks for the input MG.

In the drill point manager, the "SORT State"  tells you if you have changed the sort.. Its either on or off. ( and yes your right,  you can't turn it off once you've done a sort)

That's a pain.

In the contour path manager, your stuck. I don't why it did it on its own.

Anybody got any answers? That can be a pain.

Machineguy