Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Leftward code mode

Sorry to say will have to old school it then and create test lines and go out to the control and test each possible output and see what is accepted and what is not. I worked on one machine for close to 3 years before we had what I called a bullet proof post. I left the company and they bought a Verification program and PP from the same company. After 3 years they gave up and went back to what I had been doing all along. Have to love it when the operator is your Vericut, but he is one of the best I have every worked with.

I also have postabillity posts for 3 different 5 axis machines.

I have 5 axis mill, integrex and gantry mill.

Run all day every day.

I can send you some sample progs if you'd like.

That would be awesome!

We initially bought this post at the suggestion of Travis. He turned me over to Kurt, who gave me a suggestion for changes. We tried his changes & they didn't work. Now that I've emailed him to follow up, I've gotten an auto response that he will be unavailable until after 12-21-2015 & I need to start all over with someone else at applications support. :wallbash:

I've read from several folks about how great Mazaks support is, but that hasn't exactly been our experience.

That would be awesome!

We initially bought this post at the suggestion of Travis. He turned me over to Kurt, who gave me a suggestion for changes. We tried his changes & they didn't work. Now that I've emailed him to follow up, I've gotten an auto response that he will be unavailable until after 12-21-2015 & I need to start all over with someone else at applications support. :wallbash:

I've read from several folks about how great Mazaks support is, but that hasn't exactly been our experience.

I know those two guys personally. Make sure you use these words: "the machine is down" as it always works for me.

Pm me your email, I'll send you some proven programs and my post style. If you like it I'll tell you what to ask for.