Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Compare to STL

RonC.

Hi to everyone,

My question is there a way to change and save default colors on Compare to STL in the verify..

I'm little color blind and I have to change colors around every time I want to compare...

I'm running mcx-6.

Thanks for the help in advance

Ron

I see, I thought you found the answer for Ron. He's using X6 which still uses the old verify, therefore there is no Home tab.

I searched high and low this morning and couldn't find how to do it in X6. Like I said, I know it can be done because I have a custom color palette that I've been using for 10+ years.

Thanks Tad for your efforts...

but I've been up and down in and out of just about everything and haven't found any that would help me..

i'm starting to think might have to open a file and manually edit to select new defaults for the compare

to stl panel, but not sure what file holds that info.,

but I really appreciate your efforts

thank again !!

Ron :-)