About This File
This is an electronic only purchase downloadable in PDF format.
Published by: In-House Solutions Inc.
The Mastercam 2018 for SolidWorks Programming Exercises book provides a comprehensive “hands on” method of learning Mastercam for SolidWorks.
You will learn how to program a variety of different parts that require most of the toolpath types available in Mastercam for SolidWorks. Extensive emphasis is put on making parametric changes and toolpath updates to match the SolidWorks model changes. The primary focus is on toolpath creation on SolidWorks models.
This book assumes you are already familiar with the basics of using SolidWorks. Extensive modeling skills are not required and SolidWorks topics beyond the basics are detailed in the instructions.
- Contains 13 lessons with illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Mastercam’s time-tested machining strategies including contour, pocketing and drilling
- Innovative High Speed machining strategies
- Feature Based Machining for automatic programming of drill and 2D toolpaths
- 3D machining of irregular shaped SolidWorks models
- Focus on toolpath changes matching SolidWorks model updates and complete part swaps in assemblies
- Includes FREE Workflow Reference Guide and Mastercam for SolidWorks Quick Reference Guide
- Tutorial and lab files included as downloads with the purchase