About This File
MBD stands for Model Based Definition.
MBD is a tool that gives you 3D drafting and GD&T annotations. It also includes tools that help you get information out of your model quickly. Here are some of the other free tools that come with MBD..
- Hole Axis - used to quickly get the center points and vectors
- Minimum Bounding Box - lets you select surfaces or solids and automatically calculates the smallest block of material in free space with options to lock the rotation if needed
- Hidden Line - changes surface model display for screen printing
- Screen Shot - takes screen shot and opens in MSPaint
- NotePad - used to add and save notes into your model