About This File
The Mastercam X5 for SolidWorks, Step-by-Step Programming Examples book provides a comprehensive, “hands-on” method of learning Mastercam X5 for SolidWorks, which is the CAM application that combines the world’s leading modeling software with the most widely used CAM software. The student will learn how to program a variety of different parts requiring most of the toolpath types available with Mastercam X5 for SolidWorks, including extensive emphasis on making parametric changes and update of toolpaths to match the solid model changes.
This book contains 14 lessons with full colour illustrations that cover:
- The manual time-tested 2D machining strategies including Contour, Pocket and Drilling.
- Innovative new 2D High Speed Machining techniques.
- Feature Based Machining for automatic programming of Drill and 2D Mill toolpaths.
- 3D Machining of irregular shaped solid models.
- Focus on toolpath changes matching model updates and complete part swaps.
- Also includes FREE Workflow Reference guide and Mastercam for SolidWorks Quick Reference Guide.
The book assumes the student is already familiar with the basics of using SolidWorks. Extensive modeling skills are not required and anything beyond the basics are detailed in the lesson instructions. The primary focus of this book is to quickly teach how to program solid models using Mastercam X5 for SolidWorks.
What's New in Version 1.2
- v1.2 - Supports eMastercam Credentials
- v1.0 - Initial Release
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.