Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Contour chain missing direction arrow

Tinger

1 hour ago, Tinger said:

Figured it out. It must be a new bug. The arrow will not show up if it is inside the stock model display.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.1420f014b7f6e3a8c76870565e13283f.jpg

Nothing shows up with the stock model on. I have complained about not having the ability to turn off stock models when picking features since they were introduced. This is nothing new. This is just the 1st time it has caught up with you is all. You can send an email to QC and ask them to give you the ability to turn off stock models when selecting features. Here is the number R-09417 where I requested it you can add to the email. 

2 minutes ago, 5th Axis CGI said:

Nothing shows up with the stock model on. I have complained about not having the ability to turn off stock models when picking features since they were introduced. This is nothing new. This is just the 1st time it has caught up with you is all. You can send an email to QC and ask them to give you the ability to turn off stock models when selecting features. Here is the number R-09417 where I requested it you can add to the email. 

Ok so I emailed them, they replied saying they didn't replicate the issue. I restarted my computer and now the green arrow shows up. Not sure whats going on there...

You are right about not being able to turn on and off the stock model while selecting geometry... holy cow that would be nice! I cant say how many times I've clicked it out of habit trying to toggle it while i'm selecting geometry.

11 minutes ago, JoshC said:

24e4d0e6cd6c07390bd6527a3aca8f9c295e9831.jpg.fd07811c0c32865b7fa8f8f8333255a2.jpg

You cannot in the middle of the selection process. Why I have a request in for that ability so you don't have to close the operation in the middle of selection to turn off a stock model to then go right back to exactly where you were. Thanks and glad you agree we as programmers need the ability to that while we are in the middle of doing our work. I would appreciate it if you can send off an email and add your name to the list that think it is a good addition and ability to the software. :thumbsup: