Hello everyone, I am a user for years of Mastercam, I have been interested in the VBScript option to make macros, since that option disappeared from the menu. I have asked my seller and he does not want to provide me any information because I do not have active maintenance license now and says that it is necessary to be able to provide information, which I do not think should be necessary if I have a legal license of Mastercam and I think you should be entitled to all the information available about the program. Does anyone have any information or any example more than those provided?.

Thank you very much to all your teammates for your help. 

2 hours ago, eltklas said:

Hello everyone, I am a user for years of Mastercam, I have been interested in the VBScript option to make macros, since that option disappeared from the menu. I have asked my seller and he does not want to provide me any information because I do not have active maintenance license now and says that it is necessary to be able to provide information, which I do not think should be necessary if I have a legal license of Mastercam and I think you should be entitled to all the information available about the program. Does anyone have any information or any example more than those provided?.

Thank you very much to all your teammates for your help. 

What version of mastercam is this?You should find it under the quick access toolbar the button is called vbscript. These days Cnc software users to make Nethooks. You could download the template on the visual studio marketplace.They are powered by the Nethook_3.dll file.

Perhaps if you could describe what you are looking to do, I could  tell you if it is possible and what the best strategy is

Customize the Ribbon to access all functions not already in use, the VBScript button will be there and you can place it in the QAT, Ribbon or context menu.

However, I would recommend looking into a NET-Hook as the VBScript API is quite old and no longer under active development.

I am using X9 version, I want use de vbscript editor and if I have more examples I can see the way to programming.

Sorry for my English

Hi, If you download Mastercam X7 in  :

C:\Users\Public\Documents\shared McamX7\VB

you will find some vbscript examples that will help you.