Sign in to follow this  
AGreen5

Response to Mazak VCU 500A-5X post

I got the post today.    I haven't had time to look at it but when I can I will.  I don't know why guys conjecture but I didn't contradict myself on the post Colin. 

I appreciate my friend finding the time around managing a shop, dealing with HR, and a family (all like I have to do also), because I know a life of spinning plates isn't that hot.   Its stupid to have a forum and lock so many posts.  So far I've had 2 posts and both have been locked.  

Maybe go to England where people don't have free speech.  It's bullxxxx to do this crap in America where we have it.  You make Google look libertarian.  

By the way I have $1500 worth of in house solutions Mastercam books (stacks several feet high), so I'm a customer and this forum apparently has some affiliation to that so I've been a customer. 

Also Top Solid sucks.  I'm not really fond of Mastercam but given the choice, it's Mastercam everday of the week.  

I think the website is Canadian. aye

$15,000,000 worth of Mazak equipment(Stacks of $100 bills several feet high). Can I get what he is having. eh? 😂

Austin,

Have you by chance taken a moment to read the Forum Guidelines & Rules?

I'm guessing not....reviewing those just might enlighten you as to why your threads were locked.

Another "free luncher". 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AGreen5 said:

So far I've had 2 posts and both have been locked.  

I'm no psychic but you might as well call it 3.

• Haha 2

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 6:20 PM, AGreen5 said:

By the way I have $1500 worth of in house solutions Mastercam books (stacks several feet high), so I'm a customer and this forum apparently has some affiliation to that so I've been a customer. 

This forum is owned and operated by InHouse Solutions

They are a (the???)  Canadian Mastercam dealer, they have an extensive library of training material and they build custom posts.

14 minutes ago, gcode said:

This forum is owned and operated by InHouse Solutions

They are a (the???)  Canadian Mastercam dealer, they have an extensive library of training material and they build custom posts.

I believe they have an exclusive supplying Mastercam in Canada.

38 minutes ago, content creator said:

I believe they have an exclusive supplying Mastercam in Canada.

Thanks

I didn't know if there were a East Coast and West Coast dealer or if In House was sole source for all of Canada.