Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

2020- Stock Models

Ucuellar2011

Hello,

I have been using stock models on 2018 and 2019 with little to no hiccup. However I am on 2020 now , I have done two parts so far and both Ive had different issues. On the first, the stock model never renders on screen unless i use stock compare, it will generate and export just fine. On the second file the model renders on the screen however I cant seem to get it to un-render. In other words on 2019, when you green check box on the tree your stock model - it appears in the view, and goes away if you select any other op. i have it permanently which is displayed. Am I missing something?

26 minutes ago, Ucuellar2011 said:

Hello,

I have been using stock models on 2018 and 2019 with little to no hiccup. However I am on 2020 now , I have done two parts so far and both Ive had different issues. On the first, the stock model never renders on screen unless i use stock compare, it will generate and export just fine. On the second file the model renders on the screen however I cant seem to get it to un-render. In other words on 2019, when you green check box on the tree your stock model - it appears in the view, and goes away if you select any other op. i have it permanently which is displayed. Am I missing something?

Are the drivers up to date for the video card? What video card is the computer using? What OS?

On 1/30/2020 at 6:00 AM, Ucuellar2011 said:

Hello,

For the 'stock model display' issue; there is a button above the Operations, that enables "display selected Toolpaths". This is a toggle button. When the button is clicked, the display changes to make the button look 'depressed'. That shows that it is 'on'. 

Once you enable that option, the Toolpath display will change as you select/deselect the Operations.