Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Active Reports tool sorting

So not a Guru

Thanks. Um...that sounds easy, but I don't know what that involves. (I haven't done any serious work on MC since X2. I have a lot of catching up to do.)

Does that mean editing the RPX file? I noticed in configuration that there is a simple and detailed tool list. But when I generate a list I don't see the option of choosing one or the other. BTW, I'm on 2018.

1 hour ago, rdsnx said:

Thanks. Um...that sounds easy, but I don't know what that involves. (I haven't done any serious work on MC since X2. I have a lot of catching up to do.)

Does that mean editing the RPX file? I noticed in configuration that there is a simple and detailed tool list. But when I generate a list I don't see the option of choosing one or the other. BTW, I'm on 2018.

I'm using custom made sheets. You can make your own custom sheets, there are tutorials available from the Mastercam site.

2 minutes ago, kool said:

Guys, I have modify one of the MILL2 report for myself. Its is compact, simple and it can work with mill and lathe setup sheet. if any body likes a copy let me know, I will upload template. Sample is attached

HAAS VF 4X.pdf

I'd love a copy. I'm getting the hang of Active reports, but still having trouble getting viewsheet captures to function.

6 hours ago, kool said:

Guys, I have modify one of the MILL2 report for myself. Its is compact, simple and it can work with mill and lathe setup sheet. if any body likes a copy let me know, I will upload template. Sample is attached

HAAS VF 4X.pdf

Good work!!

I like pictures of the holders that Varco Reports does. I have to communicate to a diverse customer base and Varco reports so far has been well accepted by them all.