Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

3D Connexion Buttons Not Working

GoetzInd

Hey Guys,

After a recent re-start, all of my Space Pilot Pro buttons are no longer working in Mastercam. Everything works in solidworks and other softwares but no dice in 2019 and 2020. Motion controller works though. Tried re-loading a backup copy of .workspace but still nothing. Went through the keyboard shortcuts in MC and 3D connexion and everything matches up. Any ideas? 

Thanks,

Mike 

2 minutes ago, GoetzInd said:

Ended up re-installing the driver and that worked. Out of curiosity, how do you turn it on off?

Thanks!

I have two shortcuts on my desktop:

Stop:

"C:\Program Files\3Dconnexion\3DxWare\3DxWinCore64\3DxService.exe" -quiet -shutdown

Start:

"C:\Program Files\3Dconnexion\3DxWare\3DxWinCore64\3DxService.exe"

If the driver is ever acting up, working on SW but not MC for example, I hit "stop", wait 30 seconds, and hit "start".

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Matthew Hajicek™ - Conventus said:

Stop:

"C:\Program Files\3Dconnexion\3DxWare\3DxWinCore64\3DxService.exe" -quiet -shutdown

Start:

If the driver is ever acting up, working on SW but not MC for example, I hit "stop", wait 30 seconds, and hit "start".

Me as well and the Vericut Stop and Start License Bat.

21 hours ago, Matthew Hajicek™ - Conventus said:

Stop:

Start:

These are also in your start menu under 3d connexion > Stop Service & Start Service.  I've been lucky, it's been a few years since I had to mess with them!