Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Multiaxis-Parallel

MGF

Hello!

Below I attach a 3D model image showing the tool path. I am currently using the Multiaxis-Parallel strategy. This strategy supports all of our requirements. 
I just want to know how can I define a specified distance (for example constant 5 mm) between points ( white points in the image ) in the toolpath. Currently, the distance is not constant. Does any other equivalent strategy offer this option?

Thanks for the help and best regards!

Mitja

picture.png

Hello!

So I predicted, but if I look at the image below (step 10 mm) the points are different apart. I presume that these points are white in the picture below. There may be another parameter to be set?  What exactly mean maximum distance?

Thanks and best regards.

Mitja

Picture_2.png