I tried searching for this ( on the Tool Manager, Finalize miscellaneous properties page, General section) , I have the "Manufacturers tool code" parameter #, I was sure Pete from CNC posted the "Description" field parameter # for 2018(?).

Anything on the "Manufacturers name" field, is it usable yet?

It is in 2020 Active Reports...not sure when it became available..I don't "think" it's yet available for posts

fNw81FO.png

1 hour ago, JParis said:

t is in 2020 Active Reports

I've got that one as 20002 in my post (actually it's for a SET file). I am after the Description field at the top of that section. I think it only became available in 2018.

I think the XML tags are not the same number. The Manufactures name top of your highlight  it would be handy to put in the tool list too.

I will keep searching...thanks

Even for 2020, the description and manufacturers name boxes are listed as N/A for posting. 

22 hours ago, Kalibre said:

Even for 2020, the description and manufacturers name boxes are listed as N/A for posting. 

Hope it will be available some day, for now it seems that the NCI ref guide for 2020 says it is not  available.

G

20002.jpg

1 minute ago, geirsj said:

Hope it will be available some day, for now it seems that the NCI ref guide for 2020 says it is not  available.

G

The amount of things available to the set-up sheets that can't be read by the post is maddening sometimes.