J Coulston

Posting Okuma H and D, A,B,C offsets?

Working on an Okuma MB5000 OSP300 HMC control.  Each tool number can have three length H and diameter D offsets.  How do you handle the three offsets in MasterCam?  On the operation tool page the H and D offsets have to be an integer between 0 and 2147483647.  I do not anticipate using a tool number greater than 9999.  I am thinking that the straight tool number (T1) would 1= A, 20001 = B, 30001=C then use post logic to output the correct ABC offset.

T109 H109 D109= T109 HA DA

T109 H20109 D30109 =  T109 HB DC

Machine offset page.

DA=0

DB=.002

DC=-.0004

image.png.f116ec61d78b780bdc08479a48755110.png

How are any other Okuma user handling the ABC offsets?

TIA

John C

I would control this with mr trigger in the Misc Integer/Reals section. Lets see how people programming Okuma day in and day control this or even use this.

On 4/27/2020 at 12:14 PM, 5th Axis CGI said:

I would control this with mr trigger in the Misc Integer/Reals section. Lets see how people programming Okuma day in and day control this or even use this.

Last Okuma post I used had the ability to control this behavior from the Misc Reals.

dadbdc.JPG

• Like 2