Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Can Mastercam 2019 output directly to an Epilog Laser

mikea63

Hello

I teach at a 7-12 school and we have purchased an Epilog laser.  We  have used Mastercam for about 15 years now and are up to 2019.  we are trying to print directly to the endgraver but it says that it needs a raster or vector input.  Has anyone done this?  I know we can save it as a dxf and import it into Coral Draw but it is a real pain as it will import all hidden levels as well and we end up with info which we do not want.  I would love to be able to directly send the info to the laser from Masteram directly.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

57 minutes ago, mikea63 said:

Any help would be appreciated.

I think an example of the code the machine reads might be helpful here. You will need some kind of modified / edited post to give your desired output, whether it is possible (or more likely how much work is involved) depends on how much your code differs from the available posts.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2020 at 11:03 AM, mikea63 said:

Thanks for all the replies.  I've been trying that but it seems to lose its position for some reason when it comes into coral

Look in Coral's import/export settings

Look for something like

"Do not move into positive space"