Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Weird dropdown meny problem

cu_master

Hello ,  i have 2020 mastercam and win10. 

Weird problem with dropdown menus, works fine with keyboard but when accessed with mouse, i cant click and select because the menu closes !  see the attached video.

Any resolution for this  ? allready tried with different mouse (cordless and with) and toggled bunch of options in windows mouse settings.

ps. it allows to select if i move move mouse directly up and down, soon as i move mouse to left  or right it closes the dropdown menu.

5 hours ago, cu_master said:

video  drivers are up to date.

What kind of video card are you running? Ron is on to something there... seems like a video card issue.

Also, maybe run the install/repair... couldn't hurt.

8 hours ago, cu_master said:

Tried, no change.

Have you tried the NVIDIA Performance options for Mastercam in the Manage 3D Settings? The Program settings and picking Mastercam?

How about the PhysX Processor in the Set PhysX Configuration? Do you have it picking the NVIDIA card or Automatic? Force it to pick the card. 

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, cu_master said:

Language version is not the problem ,  we have 3  computers with same finnish version,  one works just fine.  No 4k displays.   The 3 computers are with same specs.

Is Windows up to date on all 3 machines

Are the two problem machines running the same Nvidia drivers as the good machine

1 hour ago, cu_master said:

Language version is not the problem ,  we have 3  computers with same finnish version,  one works just fine.  No 4k displays.   The 3 computers are with same specs.

Are all the computers using the same account?