Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

unlicensed Mastercam question

paulfell

On 5/17/2020 at 5:40 PM, jlw™ said:

I'm guessing you didn't do that in Adroid Studio.

Of course it is.  It's owned by a Mastercam reseller who is responsible for the content.  I can't understand why some one wouldn't get that.  If you developed a website for your customers and made it free to the world,  would you not moderate it?

NO

2 hours ago, cncappsjames said:

... and are buried in some unmarked, mass grave in the middle of nowhere. 

:coffee:

That, ir they dunk them in barrels of acid breaking bad style.

57 minutes ago, gcode said:

In China the "disappeared" become involuntary body part donors

I heard that for the first time on the Alex Jones show, seemed unbelievable at first.

However, like a lot of incredible things I heard him say, It turned out to be true.

11 hours ago, Leon82 said:

Well they burn their covid victims while they're still alive so that way the death rate is lower from the virus

Would not doubt it for one second. 

And just think, we're only 20-25 years away from all those Chinese anchor babies coming home to roost. I can't wait for all those little commies that will be big commies to come here and further destroy our country and way of life.

:coffee:

• Sad 1
On 5/19/2020 at 9:40 AM, So not a Guru said:

I'm not familial with the reference, but I've got a feeling that if he was self employed, he wouldn't get along with the boss.

You're in for a treat.  Just Google: "Jon Banquer Mastercam" and go down that rabbit hole.

4 hours ago, jlw™ said:

You're in for a treat.  Just Google: "Jon Banquer Mastercam" and go down that rabbit hole.

You musn't speak the dark lords name!

15 minutes ago, Leon82 said:

I'll bite, what exactly is graphical control of a toolpath? 

I am no computer whiz, but I am pretty sure that's what mastercam does.

Uses the gpu and cpu to render your gcode, rather than writing it by hand..

I think the dude was confused..

15 minutes ago, Leon82 said:

I'll bite, what exactly is graphical control of a toolpath? 

Visual.

This is a nice vid as an example.

Remember though...back in the day when Joanie was groany demanding Graphical toolpath editing, it was a long time ago.

Toolpath algorithms have got better, but it would still be a nice feature LMAO#FlameSuitOn

🍿

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Newbeeee™ said:

Visual.

This is a nice vid as an example.

Remember though...back in the day when Joanie was groany demanding Graphical toolpath editing, it was a long time ago.

Toolpath algorithms have got better, but it would still be a nice feature LMAO#FlameSuitOn

🍿

Seem like fun! Some kinda nci driven op that uses virtual lines to trim the path, nb nb

Its funny, today I made a part with a little groove in the top same as that part, my pocket operation had the same little gouge from the tool trying to pass... I just drew a little rectangle to trim it, I don't see that I would have saved any time this way..still cool tho