Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Parasolid(R) Kernel Interface Error: PK Error Code 922 - Invalid File Contents

ztim

Can anyone help with this error? This came up creating a new 3d turning tool in the manager. Whenever I try to load my step file or even use a solid created within Mastercam for the insert or holder, I get this parasolid error 922. It doesn't matter what body/complexity I try to use. I've tried restarting my computer, reinstalling Mastercam, and used the check solid feature on the tool bodies, which returned the bodies were okay. Thanks in advance.

What I will normally do is a Parasolid wash. I will save the file out as a Parasolid then merge back in and then save out as a step. You can also pick the solids for building 3D tools right out of the solids manger. What I do for files I have a lot of 3D tools in and I need to share the Mastercam file with the Customer.

image.png.8bc5a682dc693c511e3ddf0f99524c65.png

image.thumb.png.158b6ce748c2d1fea194d9ac63de2599.png

image.thumb.png.f03d5b95c30f45b8cc9dd1e663db64c3.png

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the reply Millman,

I went and tried everything you suggested and I'm still running into problems. I can load the solids into Mastercam no problem, the error occurs whenever the tool creator is open and I go to select a body. I'm pretty certain now the files are fine, it seems like its a problem within the tool creator in Mastercam?

image.png.8a98a05cbe34025c47c9519f3e88c2b8.png