Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Miscellaneous Values?

JrScott

I am running mastercam 2020. My miscellaneous values keep losing the names that are supposed to be there like shape comp and high speed.  I had my reseller look at it once and it was fixed. That lasted about two weeks and now it’s back to just generic misc1, misc2, etc.  I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue?  It’s only one machine that does it. 
thanks. 

On 5/14/2020 at 8:19 PM, JrScott said:

I am running mastercam 2020. My miscellaneous values keep losing the names that are supposed to be there like shape comp and high speed.  I had my reseller look at it once and it was fixed. That lasted about two weeks and now it’s back to just generic misc1, misc2, etc.  I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue?  It’s only one machine that does it. 
thanks. 

Where do you keep the control def? If it's on the network, can you right click the file and click "get previous versions"? If it's not on the network, can you copy the file from another machine? After I set my files up I save copies and if/when the file gets corrupted I just replace it with the copy I need.

On 5/15/2020 at 8:50 AM, crazy^millman said:

Hopefully someone will be along to help I am stepping away from the forum for a while.

Please don't step away Ron. I enjoy reading your threads. If someone has issues with the way you think or type on this board, just ignore that person and let the person find someone else or figure it out the hard way.

On 5/15/2020 at 8:50 AM, crazy^millman said:

Hopefully someone will be along to help I am stepping away from the forum for a while.

Noooooo!

Ron, your help here is one of the best things about this forum. I, for one, hope you will reconsider. If not, please know that you will be missed and that many of us will be hoping you come back soon.

Respectfully yours

Zeke Radford

• Like 1