Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

edge errors

pro grammer

17 hours ago, jwvt88 said:

Yeah, issues like this aren't exclusive to MC. What file types are you working with? 

Catia. Themodels are awful.

17 hours ago, crazy^millman said:

Get better models as that is the real problem not Mastercam, but you probably don't want to hear that. 

I already know that. I have been bitching about it for a month.

17 hours ago, JoshC said:

can you share the file? I would be curious to see how the Model Prep solid repair tools might help like simplify solid, etc.

Of course not. I have been using the model prep tools. No good comes of it. Sent a file to MC well over a month ago. No reply. Maintenance payments are a scam.

On 7/14/2020 at 6:36 AM, pro grammer said:

Catia. Themodels are awful.

Totally agree.

On 7/14/2020 at 6:36 AM, pro grammer said:

Maintenance payments are a scam.

I disagree.  I think subscription services where you lose your work when no longer paying are a scam.

I also look forward to the next release.  I've been included in several development studies and some of my input has been implemented in the software.  I guess it depends on how you view the world but I'm going to put my best effort into any tool at my disposal.

• Like 4