Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

DrawNciPoints Chook Mastercam 2021

26 minutes ago, Aaron Eberhard - CNC Software said:

I'm not quite sure after watching the video, does this do something fundamentally different than turning on "Endpoint"under "Advanced Display?"

image.png.cdd75823d87a099edf5948c94f8e3d3a.png

With this chook you can view the toolpath points without the blue lines/arcs in the display (points only).

The points are also visible in the users points style which could make the points easily visible.

There is also a feature that each point is drawn in different color depending on if it is a drill point, rapid point,g1 or movement g2/g3 movement.

Yellow == rapid, Green == g1, blue == g2/g3, red == drillpoint

I used it yesterday to easily detect an operation with a low retract out of 100's of toolpaths.

On 7/28/2020 at 3:09 PM, Aaron Eberhard - CNC Software said:

I'm not quite sure after watching the video, does this do something fundamentally different than turning on "Endpoint"under "Advanced Display?"

I now used it to create a filtering mechanism that shows only the points using the specified tool in a nesting operation, I also added the ability to store the points as mastercam entities.

DrawNciPoints.dll

DrawNciPoints.ft