Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Need Help With Mazak Integrex

tsaladyga

Good morning All,

We have a Mazak Integrex 200-IV 5 axis turning center. We purchased a post from our reseller.

The machinist says the code coming out of the post doesn't look right. I am capable of making edits to the Posts, but am not familiar enough with how the NC code should look.

Does anyone here have an Integrex 200 that could possibly provide me with a proven program from Mastercam that I can look at and compare to what our post is outputting?

The reseller says it should work out of the box but I have been with Mastercam long enough to know better. 😏

We have NC code another programmer made in Pro NC and it looks totally different than what Mastercam is spitting out. My machinist has run EIA before and said he knows it isn't right, but when I ask him for specifics, he isn't specific. I look at it and it doesn't look right at all. Like it is calling out C axis mode G53.5 when it is a turning op. I am not sure if that is normal or not. 

I'd suggest he run it through the sim on the machine and see if it takes it...

If it's an IHS or Postability post chances are it's either spot on or pretty darn close

I went through much the same thing with our Integrex's early on...turned out it was 95% operator, 5% post

• Like 1

We're running an Integrex200-IV Matrix here (without lower turret but with sub spindle,y axis and 5 axis option on main spindle). I could help but issue is I'm off until 08/24 without a Mastercam seat...

Control parameters and installed options can involve major differences in NC code output but feel free to post a NC program and i'll check if I find something weird.