Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Motion master E632 -2 5 axis router

Hi all

I am Looking for a post for my machine of something close to it I can tweak. 

also i wanted to fined a model to upload into my machine simulator and definition if anyone knows of one.

my internet searches have not resulted in anything.

Thanks 

Josh - ME Engineer Cad/Cam

2 hours ago, sector9 said:

Yes, that is the obvious... let me be more specific, Does any one have a generic Motion master 5 axis router Head Head post so I don't need to buy one.. or know of a site or place to fined such. 

I have an 800 hour programming project I need help with. You mind helping me for free or know where I can get free programming help that does professional quality at levels of  work that spent the money on a legal seat of Mastercam, NCSIMUl and Vericut along with carrying the $2million of Professional Aerospace Level Personal Liability Insurance that cost me $10k a year is? Once you get that realty check firmly seated then get a hold of your Mastercam dealer and get back to me.  

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, crazy^millman said:

I have an 800 hour programming project I need help with. You mind helping me for free or know where I can get free programming help that does professional quality at levels of  work that spent the money on a legal seat of Mastercam, NCSIMUl and Vericut along with carrying the $2million of Professional Aerospace Level Personal Liability Insurance that cost me $10k a year is? Once you get that realty check firmly seated then get a hold of your Mastercam dealer and get back to me.  

Bwahaha, I thought you didn't do posts?

2 hours ago, sector9 said:

Yes, that is the obvious... let me be more specific, Does any one have a generic Motion master 5 axis router Head Head post so I don't need to buy one.. or know of a site or place to fined such. 

You'd have to start not quite from scratch with the generic 5 axis mpmaster post or something, I expect a fair amount of people would help you get it running, because people pay big $$ for posts no one wants to give them away.

7 minutes ago, byte said:

You'd have to start not quite from scratch with the generic 5 axis mpmaster post or something, I expect a fair amount of people would help you get it running, because people pay big $$ for posts no one wants to give them away.

Thanks byte, I did already write a post using the 5 axis fanuc that comes with mastercam, since you can change it to HH. It took a bit pf tweaking but it works.

just wanted to see of there were any Motionmaster post floating around, its a really old machine so thought maybe I would see, apparently that insults people though so oh well. 

2 minutes ago, sector9 said:

I would see, apparently that insults people though so oh well. 

Yes, inhouse solutions prohibits requesting posts, as they are in the post selling business, and a gang of thugs will come and belittle you for making such a requests.

That being said they are a very knowledgable bunch, I hope you find what you are looking for, 

Peter.

5 hours ago, byte said:

I expect a fair amount of people would help you get it running, because people pay big $$ for posts no one wants to give them away.

The main reason post requests get such a hostile response is because a lot of the newbies showing up asking for posts are pirates

and thieves are held in low regard here.  This is not to imply that I think sector9 is a pirate.

He seems like a smart guy. Hope he sticks around... welcome to the forum.

3 minutes ago, gcode said:

The main reason post requests get such a hostile response is because a lot of the newbies showing up asking for posts are pirates

gcode, while I understand the disdain users who drop big $$ on seats have for pirates,

I might point out that many legitimate users are probably driven off due to their "first impressions" here, furthermore since no one ever receives free posts on their first post, it would be benificial to politely point them in the right direction.

But im just a yung dum trole,

Jm2cw.

25 minutes ago, byte said:

gcode, while I understand the disdain users who drop big $$ on seats have for pirates,

I might point out that many legitimate users are probably driven off due to their "first impressions" here, furthermore since no one ever receives free posts on their first post, it would be benificial to politely point them in the right direction.

But im just a yung dum trole,

Jm2cw.

He was directed, but then came back disregarding that polite direction he was given so I just put it in prospective is all. Should have seen how much of an arse I was the first time I came on here. I got ripped real quick and then realized I needed to check my attitude and get along so I did.

17 years later sorry if I am weary of those who refuse to read the guidelines and follow them when posting on the forum.  

48 minutes ago, crazy^millman said:

17 years later sorry if I am weary of those who refuse to read the guidelines and follow them when posting on the forum. 

You're good. :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, JParis said:

Reseller, reseller, reseller

Yes, yes, who u gonna call..

10 minutes ago, nickbe10 said:

I think there are some router posts on the Mastercam site

Yes.. there are about 150 posts available on the Tech Exchange. some must be purchased but most are free to licensed Mastercam users with current maintenance

18 hours ago, gcode said:

and thieves are held in low regard here.  This is not to imply that I think sector9 is a pirate.

He seems like a smart guy. Hope he sticks around... welcome to the forum.

17 hours ago, crazy^millman said:

He was directed, but then came back disregarding that polite direction he was given so I just put it in prospective is all. Should have seen how much of an arse I was the first time I came on here. I got ripped real quick and then realized I needed to check my attitude and get along so I did.

Guys, ok I understand..

I have been an Engineer, Machinist and programmer since 2009, ( high school  2005, college  2009) I joined this site in 2012, I have used it a lot over the years when I am stuck, I use Mastercam, solid works and Catia in may career, An am currently employed in the aerospace industry and am the Chief Engineer at my company, my last job (another aerospace company) I was the Engineering manager for 3 years.  I design, program and fabricate parts and tooling for just about everyone in aerospace, (my favorite job right now was doing the heat shield for spacex and the D2 capsule) I did a lot on that rocket..

My Mastercam rep told me to feel out the forms for a post as he didn't have a Head head for a 5 axis. I have already converted a 5 axis genic post to a Head head for my machine definition and control on this Motion master and it works. I just wanted to see if anyone had one specific to Motionmaster as its a old company and there are a lot of post floating around for it. I have worked with and programmed a lot of 5 axis machines Lathes, turn centers and 3 axis so... I get it. I wouldn't give some random my post library I have either ok..

no hard feelings.. 

And Crazy millman, you are in luck, I have quite a few machines 5 axis 3 axis and lathe machines, plenty of machinist and production techs..  and we have ISO, AS9100, AMS2750, AMS7438, AS9102, AND MY SHOP IS FORM B. so send over the NDA and I will get going on that free professional programming you requested, yes I own all my seats/ licenses to my software, $100k +, and yeah, we wave all the insurance you need brother. I got you ;) 

your all good guys with a lot of experience and I love how over the years I have been able to look up and lean what I need, thanks to everyone who contributes here, its been so much help to a young learning tradesman like myself.

Firm handshakes Brothers. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...