Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Tool list question

danatoem

So just to clarify some, I’m not trying alter the posted file as Rstewart I think is having me go? And the active report that JP is speaking of is that in config. Reports? I see there several options but I’m not seeing any thing that has a tag “comments” that you refer to? Sorry for my confusion on this!

2 minutes ago, danatoem said:

And the active report that JP is speaking of is that in config. Reports? I see there several options but I’m not seeing any thing that has a tag “comments” that you refer to? Sorry for my confusion on this!

Nope, it won't be there. It will definitely need to added...

If you don't have the Active Reports doc, log into the official Mastercam Forum and they are there for download

5 minutes ago, danatoem said:

So just to clarify some, I’m not trying alter the posted file as Rstewart I think is having me go? And the active report that JP is speaking of is that in config. Reports? I see there several options but I’m not seeing any thing that has a tag “comments” that you refer to? Sorry for my confusion on this!

Where are you trying to output the information to?

On April 1st Mick George said "FYI, all tag definitions are located in Mastercam's Help and are updated for each release as new tags are added."