Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam HLE 2021 unable start correctly

VNguyen15

Hi, Some one help ,  I recently down loaded mastercam HLE 2021 on Emastercam webside , the 1st massage is  ( the program can't start , because vcruntime 140.dll is missing from your computer ) 

I downloaded vcruntime 140.dll from vcruntime140.dll : free download - DLLme.com . Then copy and installed in window  system32  , I can see the file vcruntime 140.dll in the system 32 folder , deleted all mastercam 2021 , then reinstalled , but it can't start ( The application was unable start correctly(0xc0000076b) message Click to close window.

My window is 64 bits , Win 8.1 ,  in the window system/wow/64 had vcruntime 140.dll , can't replace or remove , 

I loaded and reloaded several time but not any  luck , Is there any one has same problems .

mastercam hle 2019 demo , running ok on my PC window 8.1  , but it was expired , I down loaded  mastercam 2021 HLE demo for learning 

please! Some One help this problem , Thank very much in advance 

Hi, thank you very much for quick response , Sorry , it is  not work after downloaded 2 files and installed to my PC  , the same error message as above  , the 1st after installed the 2 file  ( vcruntime 140.dll) is missing . I installed vcruntime 140.dll , i see another file vcruntime 140-1.dll, aftertwo files installed , the second error message as above .

I have some screen shot , so you can see 1442606278_error1.thumb.png.253dcd62c35f528fcf341270a0b617d3.png1280627771_error2.thumb.png.f0eeb0ec2635cf75decdde79cb6be9a5.png1280627771_error2.thumb.png.f0eeb0ec2635cf75decdde79cb6be9a5.png199801522_vcruntime140file.thumb.png.91964bdef3f9314db8347fc2ea050c44.png

vcruntime 140.dll

Edited by VNguyen15
screen shots
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

THE PROBLEMS SOLVED 

Hi thank you all for your helps , I have to decide to get better PC for running Mastercam 2021 , Just loaded  win 10 pro and Mastercam 2021 and some basic software  to run win 10 pro , Mastercam 2021 worked perfectly . Once again Thank you vey much support teams , Merry Christ mas you all .

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

This error message is directly related to the DLL file, when the VCRUNTIME140.DLL file is misplaced or deleted from the Windows system and you will face this error message. This error indicates a problem with the 2015 version of the Visual C++ Redistributable because there is a known conflict between the 2017 version and the 2015 version. 

Please follow these steps:

Open Programs and Features form Control Panel

Uninstall the 2017 version of the C++ Redistributalbe, if that is installed on your System.

Then from the link below, download and install the 2015 version, then once that is installed, download and install the 2017 version.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-GB/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170

Please Note, regardless of whether your version of Windows 10 is 32bit or 64bit, you must download and install both the x86 and x64 versions, do not try to install the ARM64 version.

DLL or Dynamic Link Libraries are external parts of applications and services that run on the Windows system. DLL files are the important part of any computer / laptop and we cannot imagine an operating system without DLL files. A single DLL file can be shared by more than one application and services. That is why, when a dll file gets corrupted / deleted / moved from the system, all linked applications start launching DLL errors. Sometimes, this error message also starts to appear after installing a Windows update or an incorrect installation of any program. This is for the reason that, in all the latest updates or patches released by Microsoft, there may be a missing system file or dll file.

• Huh? 1