Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Crashes immediately when clicking here:

jwvt88

58 minutes ago, jwvt88 said:

Every time I click on this button, MC crashes. Solutions? I tried restarting, opening new screen, just dummy program a single drill point to get around it and can't. 

What does the event logger say?

Did you load a new machine recently?

I tried a multitude of things to fix it. 

I had an actual file open to sim, so i closed that, and opened a new MC, created just a drill point program, crashed

Created just simple contour, crashed.

went to my machsim folder and moved all of my created machines to the desktop. crashed.

went to the hidden local temp folder and crashdumps folder(MC closed), deleted everything, crashed.

reverted to the prior version of windows that updated yesterday, success, now it works. 

31 minutes ago, jwvt88 said:

reverted to the prior version of windows that updated yesterday, success, now it works. 

Oh so it is a Windows Problem. Yes Windows pretty much has ruined modern computing for people trying to earn a living. Crazy companies make software for a version of Windows and then Microsoft decides to changes things, but the software is supposed to know it was changed and still working? Sorry, but Microsoft is the issue and they need to quit all the junk with the updates and just let us work without all the stupidity they keep throwing at people. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1