Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Hide the stock model (X9)

Thad

28 minutes ago, Matthew Hajicek - Conventus said:

Don't need the <Alt>, just <T>.

T and alt+T give different results depending on mouse location or what window has focus, so i like ALT+T more than just T, but if the focus is in the toolpath manager the regular T works fine

32 minutes ago, crazy^millman said:

That version was buggy with Stock Models and them showing or not showing.

Ron, are you saying that in later versions that when all toolpath display is turned off, then stock model display is turned off also?

1 minute ago, Thad said:

Ron, are you saying that in later versions that when all toolpath display is turned off, then stock model display is turned off also?

Yes that version was weird about showing you the Stock models when you didn't want them. It has greatly improved and other things are much faster in 2021. Don't use Update 2 for 2021 to import solids while toolpathing though. Bit me yesterday and has bitten many others. They pulled it for now and we are awaiting a Update 3 or a Patch to Update 2 to address it.

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, crazy^millman said:

Yes that version was weird about showing you the Stock models when you didn't want them. It has greatly improved and other things are much faster in 2021. Don't use Update 2 for 2021 to import solids while toolpathing though. Bit me yesterday and has bitten many others. They pulled it for now and we are awaiting a Update 3 or a Patch to Update 2 to address it.

Update 2.1 on Nov 14 

I was lucky, I detected it in the first 5 minutes and we were able to take measures to avoid the issue.

39 minutes ago, crazy^millman said:

Thanks for that info, Ron. I wasn't aware of the 2021 solids issue. I requested to have 2021 installed 7 weeks ago. Still waiting. :rolleyes:

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, So not a Guru said:

I just received a notice for the 2.1 update. Seems CNC is ahead of schedule on this one :animier:.

Hmm, why does the 2021 update show with a 2020 icon?

2020..thumb.PNG.884db96423a01ad7c8a67e0fc1018240.PNG

Don't do it Zeke! It's a trap!