Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Gcode from HLE

apeters

Good morning,

I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to ask this.  I run an Advanced Manufacturing shop at a vocational highschool and we've basically been stuck in the mud for the last few months and I'm not sure what else to do.  My students are learning remotely 75% of the time, and have access to the Home Learning Edition of Mastercam 2021, which does not produce G-code.  Due to a series of miscommunications, my physical shop at the school has MasterCam 2020 (non-HLE, so it can produce g-code), and I have been continually told, for months now, that we would have 2021 installed on the shop computers 'by the end of the week.'  I am still in the building even when I am teaching remotely so I have been able to program and machine some students parts, and even get to livestream the machining of parts that my students have designed and programmed in shop, including simple 4th axis parts.  

My problem is, I have a dozen high school seniors who have been working on their own MasterCam projects in MasterCam 2021 from home for a few months, and are in school this week but we cannot produce any g-code because they have programs made in 2021 and we only have 2020 on site.  Is there any way to create code, or save entire mastercam files as an older version in this instance?

Thanks,

Al